Thanks to Natural Born Mommy for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award!
I couldn’t express enough gratitude to explain how thankful I am to write this post.
I am humbled and honored to be recognized for this award. I have seen similar posts like this floating around the blogging community and never expected to be writing my own post and recognizing others for their talent. So again, thank you.
There are six rules to follow when accepting this award:
- Thank the blogger who recognized your talent and link back to their blog.
- Write a post similar to this one to show the award.
- Write a brief story on how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers to pass this award to.
- Comment on each of their blogs to let them know they’ve been nominated for this award & provide a link to this post.
The Story Of My Blog.
I started blogging at first with the goal of contributing to our household income. But after writing for a few months, my goal really became more about wanting to share my passion for Jesus and family life. I guess you could say that my hope for my blog is to inspire other moms to put Jesus first. I am still praying that I learn this myself, so you’re pretty much reading my life..
Advice For New Bloggers.
- Just dive in. I mean really go for it. Even if you don’t have your niche buckled down, just write what flows from your fingertips to the keys. You really can’t be sure if you’re going to fail or succeed at anything if you don’t try. Which leads me to point number two:
- Try your best and keep learning. Put into practice what you learn also. You couldn’t learn algebra without actually doing it. There is more than plenty of advice and resources for new bloggers on Pinterest. In a nutshell, create and learn. That’s my advice for beginners.
My Blogger Award Nominees.
In no particular order, I am happy to nominate:
Lauren at A Beautiful Inheritance
Margo at Joyful Homemaking
Paul at The Writer’s Cue
Ashley at Legos & Leftovers
Michelle at PNW Mama Bear
Jody at Mud Hut Mama
Katlyn at Irrevocably Katlyn
Rose at Rose Barnett
Megan at Not A Perfect Girl
Jessica at Purposeful Writer
Surya at The Crazy Busy Mama
Bethany at Snapdragon Of The Field
Carissa at Carissa Yoder
Abbey at Gentle Leading
Dominique at Dominique Bradberry
So what are you waiting for? Go check out these awesome bloggers.
Once again, I am happy and so thankful to be apart of such a wonderful community of bloggers who support each other with awards like this.
So thanks for reading! <3